In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Operator of the website and responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is WTI Wissenschaftlich-Technische Ingenieurberatung GmbH
Telefon: +49 2461 933-0
Telefax: +49 2461 933-109
(2) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information - Art. 15 GDPR,
- Right to rectification or deletion - Articles 16 and 17 GDPR,
- Right to limitation of processing - Art. 18 GDPR,
- Right to data transferability - Art. 20 GDPR,
- Right of opposition to processing - Article 21 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us about our processing of your personal data. Responsible is:
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. unless you provide us with information otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- URL called up
- Access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(4) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
WTI GmbH uses technical and organizational measures to protect this website and other systems against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with the state of the art.
5 Data protection for applications and in the application procedure
WTI GmbH collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application. In particular, processing is carried out electronically if an applicant sends his or her documents by e-mail.
If WTI GmbH concludes an employment contract with the applicant, the transmitted data will be stored and processed for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions.
If WTI GmbH does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after rejection, unless this is contrary to the legitimate interests of WTI, for example, the burden of proof in proceedings under the German General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).